We are a Language+Tech company and continuously innovates cutting edge technology products for the translation industry. From globalizing websites to localizing applications or translating documents in an effortless, quick and cost-effective way, LinguaSol provides localization and translation solutions for all business needs. With an installed base of more than 150 customers and more than one million satisfied users, LinguaSol is headquartered in Pune, India and has offices in Bangalore, and Tokyo. Find more about us at linguasol.net
TheWebsiteTranslator: Way to Translate Website
You can now easily translate your existing website or consumer portal in any language without changing the code behind or updating the database. Adopting our solution and process will help you go multilingual while being SEO compliant for the translated versions to be search engine friendly in respective languages.
Please submit this form mentioning your website, choice of languages and details of website, along with your contact information. We will soon revert for discussion. We support CJK, Indian Vernacular, Arabic and Latin language scripts.
Lets Translate Your Website:
Benefits of Using The Website Translator
- The Technology solution is already used by leading brands in India.
- Translate Website build on any CMS, platform and web architecture
- No code or database change required. No additional skilled resources required.
- Complete translation: page content, text in banners, widgets, or even data and content feeds coming from external sources.
- Choice of translation scope: sections, pages or even specific content type
- Deploy within your hosting or premises ensuring data security.
- Ensures SEO compliance and consistent user experience across language & devices.
- Backed by efficient & reliable change management system.
- Supports Indian, Arabic, CJK and Latin language scripts.
- In-house translation support for most common languages – English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Best for Indian vernacular languages like Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi and more.